[lvca_accordion style=”style3″][lvca_panel panel_title=”CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT”]
- To participate in GHRF 2017, you have to be at least 18 years of age at the start of the run and in adequate athletic shape.
- Your signature on the registration form or your clicking of the appropriate field during the online registration process indicates that you accept and understand all term and condition of the run regulations. You acknowledge and assure that you have read, accept and will abide all run rules and regulations.
- The Organizers are not responsible to provide any services other than the ones mentioned. Additional services, in particular with regard to personal and technical support are only owed if agreement on such matters were reached in writing ahead of the actual event.
- Each runner is responsible to ensure adequate physical and mental preparedness for running at high attitude for the GHRF, if necessary in conjunction with medical consultation. Participants accept full responsibility for their belongings and it being in good working order. Runners are obliged to heed all directives and guidelines by the run organizer and any instructions by run staff and any aides.
- Foreign nationals are advised to obtain all necessary information from the respective consulates. It is the responsibility of each participant to make sure that they have obtained valid travel authorization and documents, which may be required for participation in GHRF.
[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”TERMINATION OF CONTRACT BY ORGANIZERS”]The Hell Race may cancel a contract with a runner if:
- The runner violates the run rules and regulations that are issued to the runner prior to or during the event.
- The runner interferes with/ disrupts the event in a lasting manner or presents a threat to him/ her or others.
- The case of a cancellation by the race organizer does not change their entitlement to the prepaid race fee.
[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”WITHDRAWAL BY THE PARTICIPANTS”]Withdrawal from event participation with full reimbursement of paid race fee is possible until 15 days of the day on which the payment was received and only in writing by post.[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”TERMINATION OF RACE”]In case the race was to be cancelled or terminated due to an act of God or a participant does not show up at the race, for reason that the race organizers cannot be held accountable for, the participant is not entitled to any reimbursement of race fees or compensation.[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”DISCLAIMER”]
- Participation in the GHRF 2017 is strictly at your own risk. The liability of the event organizers – including third party claims – is limited to deliberate intent or gross negligence. This also applies to any of the auxiliary person or agents that are deployed in the event by the organizers. Any contractual liability of the race organizer for damages is excluded as long as they do not involve or result from grossly negligent or intentional acts.
- The race organizers cannot be held liable for any defaults in services that relate to external services by third parties for whom the race organizer only serve as an intermediary contact and which were clearly identified as external services within the description of event services.
- The event organizer cannot be held liable for any fault in services that are the result of statutory provisions or official directions, which prevent the participant from running in the event altogether or in part.
- The race organizer cannot be held liable for participant’s lost or stolen clothing, valuable or equipment. Participants are advised to carry adequate insurance.
- If a participant requires or enlist third party services, in particular search and rescue services, the event organizers are indemnified from payment. The participant further authorizes the event organizers to collect any charges.
- By registering to the event participants acknowledge their consent with the collection, circulation and publication of event related data, such as individual’s timing and results as well as photographs, movie and interview records without any remuneration to them.
[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”REFUND POLICY”]We have the following refund policies for reimbursement of registration fee –
- 25% refund – Cancellation 15 days before event.
- 50% refund – Cancellation 30 days before event.
- 80% refund – Cancellation 60 days before event.